El Dorado County Libraries provide public education for all ages by offering classes, instructional programs and research assistance, and by loaning print, electronic and educational resources in welcoming environments open to the entire community.
Information, education, and technology to help the community live, learn, and grow.
- Collection Development Policy
- Interlibrary Loan Patron Agreement
- Internet and WiFi Use Policy
- Poliza de uso aceptable para el internet y wifi
- Library Standards of Behavior
- Materials Display Policy
- Meeting Room Application
- Meeting Room Policy-Placerville, Cameron Park, El Dorado Hills
- Meeting Room Policy-South Lake Tahoe
- Policy for Children Visiting the Library
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Request for Reconsideration
- Tutor Policy
- Warning Concerning Copyright Restrictions