Are you interested in joining our fantastic pool of volunteers? Here’s what you need to know!
- While we strive to place as many volunteers as possible, the Library may not be able to place all applicants.
- Staff will contact you as opportunities that match your time, preferred locations, and interests are available. We make every effort to contact you within one week of receiving your application. Please feel free to contact us if you have not heard from us for more than two weeks after your submission.
- Volunteer positions may not be available at all libraries. We strive to place you at your local branch should you prefer, but this may not always be possible.
- Applications will be kept on record for a period of one year.
- Teen applications require the signature of a parent or legal guardian prior to the start of service.
- For safety reasons, the library reserves the right to conduct criminal background checks on prospective volunteers.
- The library does not participate in court-ordered community service; we are unable to help fulfill this legal requirement.